San Diego Production’s Care Pledge
CARE: Conscientious Service, Advanced Standards, Rigorous Sanitation, Elevated Hygiene
Dear Valued Client,
With early reports showing that the spread of COVID-19 is beginning to slow, the Government has announced that the quarantine is anticipated to end on May 31st. Our business is open and we are ready to help support your event or project. We at San Diego Productions are already preparing for your return.
We understand how crucial it is to establish new standards of cleanliness, hygiene, and social distancing to ensure a safe environment for our clients and coworkers. We are implementing practices to reduce exposure to Covid-19. All San Diego Productions employees will have undergone training to follow CDC suggested protocols for COVID-19 prevention including: procedures for disinfection, implementing social distancing, proper use of personal protective equipment, general sanitation and food safety.
We will ensure that the hygiene practices will meet or exceed the recommendations of local and international health authorities. At all times, our priority is the health and safety of our clients and coworkers.
SOME OF THE NEW STANDARDS OF SAN DIEGO PRODUCTIONS INCLUDE:
Standards of Cleanliness:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed in strategic locations for optimal availability
- Cleaning and disinfection protocols that use certified sanitation products have been implemented and are focused on high-touch areas.
- In addition, a comprehensive, general sanitization of all equipment and RVs will be done prior to each project and after use, according to the recommendations of health authorities.
- Maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
Social Distancing, Personal Hygiene & Health:
- All coworkers will be required to wash or sanitize hands upon entering the RV or enclosed location area. Mask and gloves will also be encouraged while inside enclosed spaces with other crew members.
- Masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be available
- In addition to the 2 sinks in the RV, An outdoor handwashing station will also be available upon request. Disposable hand drying towels will be provided at all hand washing stations.
- RVs will be equipped with air purifiers running throughout the day.
- Production workspace will be 6 feet apart. Paper amenities, pens, and office supplies will be provided upon request to limit the use of other workers’ phones, desks, office space, or other work tools and equipment, when possible.
- We will limit the number of people in the RV to a Maximum of 2 persons in any section of the RV at the same time.
Food and Beverage:
- Tables and chairs will be arranged 6 feet apart and maximum capacities will be established, per social distancing guidelines.
- Social distancing reminders on all tables.
- Use of masks and gloves by food and beverage staff.
We will continue to monitor guidelines and update the procedures, as necessary.
We look forward to serving you again, and pledge to do so in the safest possible environment. Until then, stay healthy and safe!
President / C.E.O.
San Diego Production, Inc.